“Thomas Lewis did exactly what he said he would, for the price he estimated and the house looks fabulous”- Sam G.
“Thomas Lewis Painting was accommodating and 100% professional. They completed the work for me unbelievably quickly and it was perfect.”- Catherine B.
“I recommend this company to anyone searching for an honest professional.”- Trish C.
Thomas Lewis Professional Painting Inc. is a Palm Beach Island painting contractor offering the highest quality residential painting, commercial painting, and pressure washing. We handle jobs of every size, and each of our customers receives the same great customer service. Painting is performed by highly trained, licensed professionals; and the work is 100% guaranteed.
For commercial painting, it is of utmost importance to hire a professional Palm Beach Island painting contractor with proven expertise. Thomas Lewis Professional Painting is a leader in the industry, with more than three decades of experience. Our wide range of projects have included interiors and exteriors of apartments, hotels, condominiums, office buildings, and more. We have a reputation for delivering on each of the following:
- A project manager handles each project with integrity and distinctive perspective.
- Safety, functionality, cost, and quality are all points of focus on each project.
- One of our missions is to provide unsurpassed customer service.
- Completions are on schedule.
- High level of professionalism.
- Workmanship that exceeds expectations.
We are Palm Beach Island painting contractors with many thousands of satisfied customers who rely on us for residential painting. Our painting experts are continually updated on the latest in cutting-edge technology. We have the best equipment for completing a painting project as efficiently as possible while yielding stunning results.
There are many reasons professional painters like our teams at Thomas Lewis produce finishes that aren’t equaled by do-it-yourself enthusiasts. We have learned how to work efficiently while using a wide array of painting secrets that make all the difference in the outcome. Details matter, and the following are a few of our secrets that set our work apart:
- Applying primer is important, and our professionals use primer tinted gray or a hue similar to the finish paint. Tinted primer makes the biggest difference when painting with oranges, reds, and other colors that might otherwise require three or more coats.
- Our experts complete one wall before beginning another. The reason this makes a difference is the brushed and rolled paint blends together, resulting in a seamless look.
- To achieve consistent color, we “box paint.” This means that we pour all the cans of paint into a 5-gallon bucket and mix it together.
- Prep is done with painstaking attention. This includes using degreaser to clean dirty walls. We also use sandpaper, to create a perfectly smooth surface and a flawless finish.
- We don’t take the time to apply painters tape to windows because after the paint dries, paint on the glass can easily be removed using a razor blade.
- The brushes used, the way paint is loaded, and the way the paint is applied to the wall are all important details that make a difference in the final look of painted surfaces. We use the appropriate brushes for the job. An example of proper application is to push paint in the paint bristles against the area being painted, to avoid unsightly runs.
Thomas Lewis Professional Painting is widely recognized as the best Palm Beach Island painting contractor. Contact us today for small or large projects at (561) 867-6440.
Professional pressure washing has many benefits, including keeping homes and businesses looking their best between paint jobs and preparing surfaces for fresh paint. Pressure cleaning parking garages, walkways, sidewalks, patios, and pool areas keeps surfaces safer.