“Thomas Lewis Painting was accommodating and 100% professional. They completed the work for me unbelievably quickly and it was perfect.”- Catherine B.
“I recommend this company to anyone searching for an honest professional.”- Trish C.
“The level of professionalism from this company has been absolutely outstanding from start to finish they were clean and thoughtful about working in your home they completed in a timely manner and the end results far surpassed my expectations!!!!”- Tasha R.
Pressure Washing in Jupiter
State-of-the-Art Equipment in Palm Beach County, Martin County & Surrounding Areas
Thomas Lewis Professional Painting, INC offers pressure washing in Jupiter, Palm Beach County, Martin County, and surrounding areas. Whether you need your deck or exterior of your home pressure washed to prepare for painting or just want to keep your exterior areas clean and well maintained, we can help. Our employees have quality equipment and extensive experience to get the job done right.
Contact Thomas Lewis Professional Painting, INC at (561) 867-6440 for a free quote and an appointment.
Ready to Get Started?
Rooftop Pressure Washing
Time and exposure to the elements can result in dirt, mold, algae, rust, and other debris accumulating on your roof. Not only is this unsightly, but it can also degrade your roof and shorten its life. For example, some types of algae can eat away at the roofing materials, eventually causing a leak. This problem can be prevented with periodic pressure cleaning to remove buildup and make your roof look clean and new.
Pressure washing is effective for most types of roofing materials, including:
- Asphalt shingles
- Wood shingles
- Metal roofing
- Clay tiles
- Concrete tiles
Pressure cleaning should be handled by an experienced person since the right equipment and methods are needed to clean the roof without causing damage. Trained professionals use the right pressure cleaning equipment and tools for the style, condition, and age of the roof. When Jupiter pressure washing is finished, your roof will look brand new.
Maintaining Your Exterior
Keeping your residential or commercial property looking neat and attractive requires regular maintenance. Pressure washing is an effective method for cleaning everything from the exterior surfaces of the building to the sidewalks, patio, or pool area.
Residential and commercial pressure washing services include:
- Sidewalks – Homeowners associations often request pressure cleaning for sidewalks, gold cart roads, and other areas. Regular cleaning helps to restore your common areas and preserve your property value.
- Driveways – Pressure cleaning is effective for removing oil, grease, grime, and debris from the surface of the driveway. Pressure washing is safe for concrete driveways, pavers, asphalt, and brick driveways.
- Fences – Pressure cleaning can restore the natural beauty of your wooden fence or clean the fence in preparation for painting.
- Pool areas – Clearing away cobwebs, dirt, mildew, and debris can revitalize your pool area.
- Patios and decks – Pressure cleaning is effective for removing mold, algae, mildew, and dirt for a more attractive and enjoyable backyard area.
Pressure cleaning should always be handled by professionals to prevent damage to your roof, fencing, or deck. When done in preparation for exterior painting, you will enjoy a more attractive, even painted finish.
Call to Schedule Service
Whether you need the patio or pool area cleaned for a party, have concerns about the roof, or need the fence pressure cleaned before painting, we provide Jupiter pressure washing to fit your needs. We offer competitive pricing and free estimates for pressure cleaning services at your home or business.
Please contact us at (561) 867-6440 to request an appointment for residential or commercial pressure washing services.