“Thank you Steve for everything and for making my home beautiful”- Renee B.
“I recommend this company to anyone searching for an honest professional.”- Trish C.
“The level of professionalism from this company has been absolutely outstanding from start to finish they were clean and thoughtful about working in your home they completed in a timely manner and the end results far surpassed my expectations!!!!”- Tasha R.
Licensed Painting Contractor in Palm Beach County, Martin County & Surrounding Areas
Thomas Lewis Professional Painting, INC has certified painters to handle your residential painting in Jupiter, Palm Beach County, Martin County, and surrounding areas. We have more than 40 years of combined experience with all types of interior and exterior painting projects and the resources to deliver superior service and a beautiful finish for any job, big or small.
Please contact Thomas Lewis Professional Painting, INC today at (561) 867-6440 for all your residential painting needs.
A fresh coat of paint or a color change can transform the look of your home. Paint can be used to create a variety of effects and refresh the interior of your home. A beautiful painted finish starts with preparing the surface to ensure even paint adherence and a gorgeous result. We offer Jupiter residential painting for living rooms, dining rooms, kitchens, bedrooms, bathrooms, home offices, and more.
Prior to painting, your walls are prepared by:
- Removing wallpaper
- Cleaning and sanding the walls
- Filling in any cracks or holes
- Caulking around windows, if needed
- Using coverings and tapes to protect furniture and surfaces
Paint is a cost-effective way to make a big change in the look of your home. Whether you want just a few rooms painted or the whole house, professional house painters have the training, equipment, and expertise to get the job done right. Your painting contractor can work with you in the paint selection process to ensure that the finished result is exactly what you wanted.
Protecting the Exterior of Your Home
The blazing sun, relentless rains, and strong storms complicate exterior home maintenance and result in faded surfaces. If faded paint is making your home look shabby or you have outdated colors that don’t fit the architectural style of your home or your own preferences, exterior painting is a cost-effective solution. The paint on the exterior of your home is important for more than aesthetic reasons.
Painting the exterior of your home is important for:
- Enhancing curb appeal – Paint that is faded or peeling makes your home look unkempt and neglected. Repainting the house increases curb appeal with hundreds of color options to fit your preferences or the architectural style of your home.
- Increasing property value – Painting the house offers a great return on investment and boosts your property value. A freshly painted home attracts buyers for faster home sales.
- Protecting your home – Paint doesn’t just make the house look great, it offers protection from the elements. Quality exterior paint is water repellent, which helps protect against wood deterioration.
- Reducing mold and mildew growth – Professional house painting can help prevent mold and mildew growth on the exterior of your home.
Generally, homes should be repainted about every 5 years in Florida, with siding needing more frequent painting than stucco. Professional house painters take the time to prepare the surfaces and use professional-grade paints and materials to create a gorgeous result.
Call for Top Quality Residential Painting
Our painters utilize the latest cutting-edge technology and meticulous attention to detail for high-quality, efficient residential painting in Jupiter for all interior and exterior surfaces. We can provide assistance in selecting the right colors to create the desired effect and provide a free estimate for your interior or exterior painting project.
Get started by calling (561) 867-6440 for a free quote for residential painting services.